Re: [modeling-pmc] new project lead for MDDi?

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] new project lead for MDDi?
Hello all,

Reading the minutes of the previous PMC call, I realized that there was an agenda item about MDDi.

Unfortunately, no project representative was attending the call: I was out of office and I assume that
Xavier was not aware of the call details.

I am sure Xavier will be willing to have a discussion with you guys, if you want to know more about
his plans for the project.

Thanks,

Sébastien

Richard Gronback a écrit :
Hi Anne,

Actually, the decision is not yet finalized at the PMC level, but we’ll be sure to inform the EMO when it is.

Thanks,
Rich