Re: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar Architecture Document

All,

As has been the case in the last few months, I've been swamped in and out of work... therefore, I've continued to watch from "afar".  I'm going to try to get on the call on Monday if possible.  I don't know if/how I can actually help out with the potential work and planning.  If anyone has any thoughts on how I can help out given my shortage of time, I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks,
Craig