Re: [milo-dev] Milo as component in Camel

It's indeed a question for the apache camel community. My assumption is that it did not receive as much maintenance as it required and no one helped out.

I did work on the component initially, but at this point, I don't have any spare time to work on it. But if you have a question, feel free to ask.