Re: [milo-dev] OPC-UA client read nodes by sourceTimeStamp order

There is no configuration setting or parameter for this.

It seems strange that a server would return notifications for any given item out of order, but if that's really happening for some reason you'll have to deal with it in your client code somehow. Collect them for some amount of time (not sure how you'd know when to stop collecting) and then sort.