Re: [milo-dev] Support for Alarms in Milo Server?

The bare minimum needed to sent Events is implemented, as you may have seen in the ExampleNamespace, but Alarms and Conditions are not implemented and not currently planned.

It should be possible to implement Alarms and Conditions yourself with probably considerable effort since it’s built on top of Event support.

I need to further look into the references you mentioned when I’m back from holiday and have access to my computer on the OPC UA specs. I think the HasCondition reference may simply be missing from the BuiltinReferenceType enum in Milo.