[milo-dev] How to use generateEvent OpcMethod in OPC Server

Hi,

I recently started looking into Milo's Opc Server functionality. Opc Events and Alarms is one of the things we definitely need for our project so I started looking around in the ExampleServer and very soon discovered the predefined generateEvent method. Nice.

Only problem is I can't figure out how to use the thing. Could you give me an example for which numbers I should input to this method?

I was trying to figure it out using UAExpert but none of the defined EventTypes I browsed seem to have an EventTypeId field.

Best regards,
René

Sent with Shift

benjamin Systems

Ludwigsplatz. 6 a

D-64283 Darmstadt

www.fluidworld.com

Der Sitz der Gesellschaft: Roßdorf

Disclaimer

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Back to the top