Re: [milo-dev] Possible cause of Bad_TcpMessageTooLarge

Thomas,

I took a look and the only place that error message is used is in ChunkDecoder, which means it's definitely from a message from the server that is too large. Are you in a position where you could get a Wireshark capture so we can see what kind of response it is? I'd like to know exactly what is happening before I suggest workarounds for this.