Re: [milo-dev] How to read properties or attributes from node

Hi Kevin,

Yes, we have Wonderware and InTouch servers and yes, I can see the properties only using a Wonderware client. We can subscribe to value changes of those properties by knowing the identifier and using your Java library, but it's impossible for us to list them using browse / read.

Regards.