Re: [milo-dev] Milo does not read

Eckhard,

Since you did not provide any logs or additional information about how the write is failing I can only make a guess here, but: have you tried writing without setting the StatusCode? Many servers will not accept a write that includes StatusCode or DateTime values.

Create the value you want to write with nulls for everything but the Variant parameter or use DataValue.valueOnly(). The WriteExample in the examples module should also demonstrate this.