[milo-dev] issues when reading opcua special Server node

hello Milo-dev

I've just run into unexpected problem when reading values from opcua server

final ServerTypeNode serverNode = opcUaClient.getAddressSpace().getObjectNode(Identifiers.Server, ServerTypeNode.class).get();

this call results in server error that id cannot be found
UaException: status=Bad_NotFound, message=A requested item was not found or a search operation ended without success.

however attempt to browse the same id is a success

opcUaClient.getAddressSpace().browse(Identifiers.Server).get();

I am wondering about the possible problem behind this. Maybe something with permissions but attribute "RolePermissions", "UserRolePermissions", "AccessRestrictions" all have value "BadAttributeIdInvalid" in uaExpert.

Also I connected using uaExpert to 2 different servers (one of which has this problem) and compared all attribute values of Server node and all nodes that are above it for any difference and found nothing. I just cannot read Server node on one server and can do this on other.

Also I tried to subscribe for node values using uaExport (having specified ns=0, id=2253) and this also ended up with error (node id is wrong).

Maybe somebody has guesses ? Some wierd server configuration ?

---
Mikalai

Back to the top