[milo-dev] How to differentiate while subscribing nodes with the same Name?

Hi Milo,

I am running two ProsysSimulationServer in two different systems. For demo purposes, I am subscribing to the same set of nodes from both Simulation Server.

I have created dummy node like this,
image.png

For ProsysSimulationServer2, When I run subscription.java, I am not getting any error but values from actually ProsysSimulationServer are not reflected in the dummy node.

For ProsysSimulationServer_ReadOnly, I am getting error like this,

16:29:33.655 [main] WARN  o.e.m.e.c.ProsysSimulationServer - failed to create item for nodeId=NodeId{ns=1, id=1002} (status=StatusCode{name=Bad_NodeIdUnknown, value=0x80340000, quality=bad})

How to differentiate these two sets of dummy nodes if only subscription works properly?
How to differentiate while subscribing nodes with the same Name?

Thanks,
Dhanasekar

Back to the top