Re: [milo-dev] Library maturity and stability

There is currently a big ease-of-use addition to the client SDK being developed in the dev/0.5 branch. It will change the UaNode and AddressSpace APIs but not the core OpcUaClient and subscription-related APIs.

That said, aside from potential API instability, the implementation itself is mature. It's being used by a number of large companies in thousands of customer sites.

I had hoped to reach version 1.0 by September this year. Covid has knocked things off track a little bit, but it may still be possible.