Re: [milo-dev] Extracting details of registered servers.

Connect to the LDS and call FindServers or FindServersOnNetwork.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 7:20 AM J Dhanasekar <jdhanasekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Milo,

After finding out no. of LDS server running on the network by FindServersOnNetwork() API Call. How can I extract registered servers from each LDS server?.

In open62541, I am seeing "discovery_client_find_servers" which provides a list of registered servers with each LDS.  Is there any API available in Milo to achieve the same?

Thanks,
Dhanasekar