Re: [milo-dev] History read with continuation point

No problem, that post was very unsearchable. Just wondered if it was a coincidence.

If you have additional questions please let me know, but I think that post should get you started.

If you don’t already have Parts 4 and 11 of the OPC UA spec they will likely become necessary at some point.