[milo-dev] Issue with disconnect in subscription mode

Hi,

our application is spinning 10-15 threads to connect with single OPC SERVER, and in events like exception, error, onSessionInactive and onServiceFault we are triggering a disconnect using "client.disconnect().get()" along with "Stack.releaseSharedResources()".

But this take a lot of time to complete/ seldom completes making thread in a hang state. we are not using subscription listener as of now.

we are working with kepware and Monokot server(for testing).

kindly share your view on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashob K T

Back to the top