Re: [milo-dev] About building Milo

Hi Kevin,

I misunderstood it.

It was jaxb 2.4.0 that required Java9. I changed to jaxb 2.3.1 (jaxb-api-2.3.1.jar and jaxb-runtime-2.3.1.jar).

Sorry.

2019年11月10日(日) 11:45 shigeru ishida <s5u.ishida@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Kevin,

To use Milo 0.3.4 with Java8/OSGi, jaxb had to be built with Java8.
In this case, when checking with the maven repository, the following version
was the latest built with Java8.

So, in the pom.xml below, I changed the jaxb-runtime version from 2.3.2 to 2.2.11
and built it, and I confirmed that the client and server created with Milo work fine
on Java8/OSGi. Also these jaxb 2.3.2 in the maven repository were built with Java9.

opc-ua-stack/stack-core/pom.xml
opc-ua-stack/bsd-parser/bsd-parser-core/pom.xml

I used Milo with Java11 so far, but some bundle that I wanted to use was built
with Java8, so when I changed to Java8, this case occurred.

Do you have any plans to change pom.xml or to change the description to use
Java9 or later to build Milo in the README?

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Regards,

--Shigeru

Back to the top