Re: [milo-dev] DataSetFieldFlags Decoding

I'm now decoding the FieldMetaData: https://github.com/eon-com/flow/blob/master/src/main/scala/com/eon/opcuapubsubclient/parser/FieldMetaDataParser.scala

So I was stuck understanding the DataSetFieldFlags!

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:32 PM Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure, I guess so. I've read the PubSub spec but obviously not implemented any of it yet, so I don't really know what you're decoding right now.