Re: [milo-dev] OPC Client reading two nodes!

Yes, you can create a MonitoredItem for each NodeId you're interested in.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 2:14 PM Shankar, Ramraj <Ramraj.Shankar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have created an OPC client with subscription.
I have created a test client which receives server url and node id as input and gives the value received from server as output
I would like to know if it is possible to receive subscriptions for two node IDs .

Regards,
Ram.