Re: [milo-dev] Eclipse Milo OPC UA Pub/Sub protocol

Atleast from what I read about it:

https://opcfoundation.org/news/press-releases/opc-foundation-announces-opc-ua-pubsub-release-important-extension-opc-ua-communication-platform/

Looks like it is just a means to connect via MQTT or AMQP protocols

Seems there is one reference implementation in C: https://open62541.org/

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 1:56 PM Cihad Güzel <cihadgzl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I've searched OPC UA Pub/Sub in the internet. I've never heard it before. Does it just mean to connecting to MQTT or AMQP protocol?
For example, what is different from OPC subsribing feature or they are all different?

No, PubSub support is not going to happen for a while. It requires OPC UA 1.04 and Milo is currently 1.03.