Re: [milo-dev] Connecting to an OPC Server

There is some extra code to support the examples but the ClientExampleRunner does show how to connect.

At a minimum you need to create an OpcUaClientConfig and then use it to create an OpcUaClient. You can ignore the certificate stuff if you want to connect without security. You do need a valid EndpointDescription to complete the configuration, however.