Re: [milo-dev] Performance of Eclipse Milo

Hİ Kevin,

What feature are you going to apply in version 1.0? Do you recommend using Milo in production now?
And how many people work on this project now? Only you?

Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx>, 17 May 2019 Cum, 14:25 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
I'm not sure what you mean "suspended", but it's not complete because I only have a finite amount of time, and I want to use that time to make Milo feature and API complete (1.0) before I spend a lot of time on documentation.

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 4:16 AM Gattinger. Michael <m.gattinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why is documentation suspended?

Von: milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Kevin Herron
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Mai 2019 13:12
An: milo developer discussions <milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [milo-dev] Performance of Eclipse Milo

The foundation's C# library is maintained and good quality. If you're willing to use .NET it's not a bad choice. I don't think they have any support channel besides GitHub issues or much of a community though.

I've heard of FreeOpcUA but I'm not very familiar with its quality or its community.

Milo has some examples but is definitely lacking in documentation. A big push on docs is one of the TODOs before an eventual 1.0 release. Support is handled on the mailing list. When 1.0 is released I will likely offer a commercial support option for those who need it.