Re: [milo-dev] Where can milo users discuss their problems?

Titus,

This is the right place

> My current problem is, I did not find an intuitive way to get a node using a path string.
> Do I really need to manually convert the url to a RelativePath, or is there any convenience method I did not find yet ?

Can you explain what you mean by this and provide an example? Are you using the client SDK and have some kind of URL that is supposed to point to a Node? I'm not sure what you mean.

first of all, where can milo users discuss their problems using eclipse
milo?
Is there any forum, irc channel or anything I missed , or is this list
here the right place ?

My current problem is, I did not find an intuitive way to get a node
using a path string.
Do I really need to manually convert the url to a RelativePath, or is
there any convenience method I did not find yet ?

Titus