Re: [milo-dev] 0.3.0-M1 Released

Baris,

It runs on and can be compiled with JDK 11, but still only requires JDK 8.

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:49 PM Baris Ayaz <baris.ayaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

awesome! Looking forward for the release.

Does 0.3.0 supports JDK 11?

Anyway, we’re using the 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT for a while and we’ll try the 0.3.0-M1 release and give you feedback if any errors arise.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Baris