Re: [milo-dev] Deletion of monitored items after end of subscription

Johannes,

This is handled in SubscriptionManager.deleteSubscription() where it notifies AddressSpaces of the items being deleted.

I think the problem you are seeing is that the subscription example does not ever delete its subscription, it just exits eventually.

There does seem to be a real issue as well though: while looking at this I noticed when a subscription's lifetime expires that AddressSpaces are *not* notified that the monitored items no longer exist.