Re: [milo-dev] Clarification on Milo client example

It is intended to be overridden by an example when you want to force a different endpoint to be selected.

By default it just returns true, resulting in the first endpoint returned by the server being selected.

You can override it to, for example, choose an endpoint only with a certain SecuityPolicy instead.