[milo-dev] Linking a VariableNode to "external" entities

Hi,

now I'll demonstrate all my low knowledge of OPC-UA. :-)
I'm adding VariableNodes to the namespace, but of course those nodes are actually linked to real world things. So I need to store a reference to those "things" to have a way, when a node is written with a new value, to move it to the real things and when the thing sends me a new value to update the node.

Could this relation be store in the VariableNode itself? Or some external structure is recommended? Actually I have a Tag object representing the real world thing and than a nodes<->tags map.

Thank you, Stefano.

--
ing. Stefano Lissa

Back to the top