[milo-dev] OPC UA Client: How to determine if a node has a EURange and/or EngineeringUnits property node

Hi all

I would like to know how I can find the correct EURange or EngineeringUnits property node for a given NodeId and read their values.

Currently I can see that those property nodes are children of the NodeId I browsed. But as I just get back the NodeId how could I read out the engineerings units and/or the values for the ranges?

Is there a way to convert them into PropertyNodes and read then their values?

Best regards,
Dieter

Back to the top