[milo-dev] Read out Data with Milo

Hey guys,

if I am using the Code of the Blog OPC UA solutions with Eclipse Milo, and I am trying to read out the value of  a Node ID choosen, I always get as a result something like: java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture@753436a5[Completed normally]

Does anybody know how I can get the real value of that specific NodeID?

My Code is the same as in OPC UA solutions from Jens:

NodeId nodeIdString = new NodeId(1, "PLC.Manufacturere");

CompletableFuture<org.eclipse.milo.stack.core.types.buildin.DataValue> value = client.readValue(0,TimestampsToReturn.Both, nodeIdString);

Thank you!

Back to the top