[milo-dev] Question to Milo OPC UA Client

Hello,

I am trying to read Variables from my running PLC, but i still did not got how the example are structured because there is not much documentation about it, I am also pretty new to OPC UA.
So, if I just want to read the value of these stuff for example do I need the ReadExample or the Subscription Example.?
And how do I preference what I exactly want to read, I mean where can I ask for the NodelID I want to have displayed and with which Example can I do it?
Thank you a lot!!

Best regards,
Simon Felderer

Back to the top