Re: [milo-dev] Community supported wiki for milo

I will try to get a skeleton in place on the wiki that others can fill in at their leisure... first place I want to start is how to configure and use the Client SDK.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:41 AM, Mario Kostadincev <mario.kostadincev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

I have few students around that can help with graphics.

Regards

Mario

From: milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jens Reimann
Sent: 08 March 2018 15:07
To: milo developer discussions <milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [milo-dev] Community supported wiki for milo

+1

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using GitHub as the center for everything Milo-related - I intended to start the documentation Wiki there as well.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 4:22 AM, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin.cabe@eclipse-foundation.org> wrote:

It looks like there already are a couple of pages on the Github wiki so maybe better to stick to just one location? https://github.com/eclipse/milo/wiki

Benjamin -

On 8 Mar 2018, at 12:19, Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can always use https://wiki.eclipse.org .. I think that would be logical choice.

You can use pages and sub-pages such as:

  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Milo
  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Milo/GettingStarted

And use categories to mark pages as "Milo".

Cheers

Jens