Re: [milo-dev] OPC UA client development in java

Hi Saurabh,

please understand that I cannot provide much time for teaching Java.

I would suggest to use a more recent Eclipse version. Oxygen.2 is the most recent version. Mars is around 3 years old, I would always suggest to use the latest stable version of a software.

Milo is distributed via Maven and is available from Maven Central [1]. I would suggest to use this instead of manually compiling stuff.

You can see a few example projects using Milo as client and server at [2].

Cheers

Jens