Re: [milo-dev] deleteSubscriptions() at onSubscriptionTransferFailed()

Sounds like you're on the right track...

> These clients handle the above but Bad_Timeout was thrown at createMonitoredItems().
> In this case, I think that the server succeeded 1), probably also succeeded 2).
> (Response only timed out)

I'd look into this part. It sounds like you're in control of both client and server in this case.

Creating monitored items shouldn't take long unless your implementation on the server is doing something blocking in every call to onDataItemsCreated() or, more likely, is throwing some kind of error and the response is never sent.