Re: [milo-dev] opc/ua extension update

For example, it looks like the following.

If you specify null as the third argument of the MonitoringParameters constructor,
it will be treated as the default StatusValue, If StatusValueTimestamp is specified,
even when updated with the same value, data reflecting the fact that it was updated
(same value, different sourceTimestamp and serverTimestamp) can be obtained with PublishResponse.

---

	private static final ExtensionObject DataChangeFilter_Status = ExtensionObject.encode(
			new DataChangeFilter(
					DataChangeTrigger.Status,
					Unsigned.uint(DeadbandType.None.getValue()),
					0.0
					));
	private static final ExtensionObject DataChangeFilter_StatusValue = ExtensionObject.encode(
			new DataChangeFilter(
					DataChangeTrigger.StatusValue,
					Unsigned.uint(DeadbandType.None.getValue()),
					0.0
					));
	private static final ExtensionObject DataChangeFilter_StatusValueTimestamp = ExtensionObject.encode(
			new DataChangeFilter(
					DataChangeTrigger.StatusValueTimestamp,
					Unsigned.uint(DeadbandType.None.getValue()),
					0.0
					));
			MonitoringParameters parameters = new MonitoringParameters(
					Unsigned.uint(clientHandles.getAndIncrement()),
					(double)samplingInterval,
				-->	DataChangeFilter_StatusValueTimestamp,
					Unsigned.uint(queueSize),
					true
					);

<thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote, Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:13:13 +0100