Re: [milo-dev] opc/ua extension update

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for a wonderful tool. It is very handy.

There is one request.

In Impulse, DataChangeTrigger (Status / StatusValue / StatusValueTimestamp)
If you can make it possible to specify, it will be more useful.

OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part 4: Services
7.17.2 DataChangeFilter

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

--Shigeru