Re: [milo-dev] Support for Alarm and Conditions

Events are not currently supported. The only timeline I have at the moment is before 1.0 (vague, I know).

Once events are implemented it would be possible for your application to implement Alarms and Conditions.

Just like Historical Access, A&C is not going to be part of the SDK in any kind of easy to use API and implementation, but rather it will provide the pieces necessary for an application to implement A&C.