[milo-dev] Opc UA Server: restrict what nodes a client can see

Hi,

Is there a way to restrict the visibility of certain nodes from a client based on some policy? I can see from the examples that I can restrict the access of attribute values this way but I would like to eg. hide some folder nodes from browse also for a set of users.

It seems that I can attach a value delegate to UaFolderNode the same way as with UaVariableNode and use RestrictedAccessDelegate from the server examples but AFAIK it seems to have no effect. Or is there some other way to get this working?

br,
Samuli

Back to the top