From: milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jens Reimann
Sent: 18. heinäkuuta 2017 16:53
To: milo developer discussions <milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [milo-dev] OPC UA Stack by OPC Foundation

I also do think that this "homegrown" stack is of great quality and design. So I really wouldn't recommend moving away from that.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The license that the foundation stack is available under is one of the big reasons we can't use it.

If you asked me over a beer I'd also have some other things to say about the foundation stack :)