George Ray

发件人:george.ray <george.ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间:2017年4月11日(星期二) 19:04
收件人:milo developer discussions <milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
主 题:[milo-dev] How many request does the monitor support when subscription

Hi,

When call function createMonitoredItems to create monitor, the second parameter is request list,  how many request does the monitor support?
Tens of thousands of nodes need to be subscribed in our warehouse,I don't know the support status and performance, Could you provide some theory and test data?

Thanks!

Best regards,
George Ray

Back to the top