[milo-dev] Problem with running the examples

Hi,

I just started working with eclipse milo and wanted to try out some examples.

After running mvn package in the root directory of the project, it created some .jar files under milo-examples.

I tried starting the client-example (same error for other examples as well) and received:

C:\Users\...\milo\milo-examples\client-examples\target>java -jar client-examples-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

no main manifest attribute, in client-examples-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

How can I fix that problem and what did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance

BR

Daniel

Back to the top