From: milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:milo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Giovanni Orio
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:02 PM
To: milo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [milo-dev] Milo vs opcfoundation stack

Dear milo developers,

I loved the project. I think it is a real must have for all the developers
in the context of industrial automation system. Until now opc-ua was
something like a legend, everyone knows it but none used it... I want to ask
to you which is the main difference between milo and the software provided
by the opc foundation? I need to justify the usage of milo within my
project.

Thank you very much.

BR,

Giovanni Di Orio