[milo-dev] History Rewrite

Attention developers,

As part of the IP review in preparation for the first release the Eclipse Foundation determined that a file be removed and history of the repository be rewritten.

Those of you with forks and branches in progress will need to *REBASE* (do not merge) onto the new master.

Those of you without work in progress can simply delete and re-clone the repository.

I fought this decision but lost in the end. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Back to the top