Re: [milo-dev] [iot-pmc] Release review for Eclipse Milo 0.1.0

I could set the server up with a CertificateValidator that doesn't actually check to see if the client certificate has been trusted, but at that point all we're demoing is security equivalent to TLS.

I suppose it's better than nothing though *shrug*