Re: [milo-dev] Congratulations to Jens! OSGi?

Have you tried it with OSGi recently? I merged some changes 11 days ago that have reportedly solved lingering OSGi issues for people: https://github.com/eclipse/milo/pull/41

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Mario Kostadincev <mario.kostadincev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope that everyone in our list will join me in congratulating Jens!

As there is still very little in terms of project roadmap, I would like to ask if you think the project should go the OSGi way. I worked with Kevin's OPCUA SDK (which is the core of the Milo now) recently and attempted to OSGi-fy it, but had numerous issues with it.

Regards

Mario