[milo-dev] More examples

Hi,

are there any other examples how to set up a server and read data with a client
than the one provided in the GIT-repository. Especially I'd like to know how to
set up own types on the server side, e.g. one that represents a temperature
sensor with the temperature, unit of measure, etc. as values that can be read.

If nothing like that exists and somebody can roughly point me into the direction
how to set this up, I will happily contribute the resulting example-file I
created from there ;-)

Thanks and cheers, Lothar

Back to the top