[milo-dev] impulse

Hi Kevin et all,

we've finally integrated your opc/ua stack/client code into eclipse/impulse (a first version).

The plug-in allows to trace, visualize and analyze the variables and events of such devices (multiple servers at once)
and is intended as a debug tool for IoT development.

We experienced that your code is of really great quality! We did not face any problems. :-) -- even if we are no opc experts at all.
We just changed minor code regarding logging and registration of classes.

http://toem.de/index.php/projects/impulse/articles/99-access-opc-ua-devices-with-eclipse-impulse

thanks,
thomas

Back to the top