[microprofile-wg] We need your talk submissions: Jakarta EE related CfP to be closed shortly

Hello dear Community!

Please note that two CfP are closing shortly.

The Jakarta EE Marketing Committee has decided to have Jakarta EE track this year again at Devnexus and we are also working on organizing our annual JakartaOne Livestream. As always we can not do it without you!!!

Jakarta EE track at Devnexus CfP is closing on  on September 20th

https://sessionize.com/devnexus-2025/

 JakartaOne Livestream 2024 CfP is closing on September 22nd

https://www.papercall.io/jakartaone-2024

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradović

Sr. Manager, Java Programs | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top