[microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Specification pages

Ryan and I have been working to create specification pages for each MicroProfile Specification. An example can be found here. Now we need input from each specification under the corresponding issues. The plan is to get all of the specification pages published under microprofile.io in the 1st week of September.

Action: Each specification team must provide the relevant information by 2nd September under the above issue.

Please comment if you have any questions.
--
Thanks
Emily

Back to the top