Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Re: Urgent: Providing Input to Jakarta EE Survey

+1. We can begin this collaboration ASAP.

On 2/27/2024 5:27 PM, 'Emily Jiang' via MicroProfile wrote:
Thank you to the ones who reviewed and provided some feedback on this thread. Unfortunately, the external agency who manages the survey said it was too late to update the current content of the Jakarta EE survey. The good news is that in June there will be a developer survey. We can collaborate and launch a joint cloud-native survey then.
Thanks
Emily

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 10:07 PM Reza Rahman <m.reza.rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, I will bring it up.

From: microprofile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <microprofile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of John Clingan <jtclingan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 3:39 PM
To: MicroProfile <microprofile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [microprofile] Re: Urgent: Providing Input to Jakarta EE Survey

This can be rephrased as "In which timeframe would you deploy your applications on Jakarta EE 11? Within 1 year, 1-2 years, 2-3 years, 3+ years."

On Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 8:30:45 AM UTC-8 Reza Rahman wrote:
I have to be honest here - I don’t think this will be included as the tone may come across as less than positive. The insight sought will be apparent anyway as the survey will continue to monitor adoption going forward including for Jakarta EE 11 and beyond - just as it has for Jakarta EE 9/10 for example.