[microprofile-wg] Urgent: Providing Input to Jakarta EE Survey

Folks,

As discussed during the last Community Call, we want to try to see if we can better leverage, give input to, and promote the Jakarta EE survey. Emily and I discussed this in the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee today and this may indeed be possible. However, the Jakarta EE survey draft is slated to be finalized in just one week on February 15 (indeed it is already past it's deadline). Moreover, it is highly recommended as a best practice to not have more than 24 questions, which is what the current draft as it stands has.

In light of this, I kindly ask that you provide your feedback very promptly as responses to this email or comment here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I9xNEyxuZDMHSTWmDRfZtBgA2JEypNRJp_QD0BSySL0/edit?usp=sharing. Emily and I will work to ensure the feedback is considered seriously by the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee. Also bear in mind, that there will be a separate technical Jakarta EE survey that will launch around Summer. We will have even more of an opportunity to influence that survey. In future years, we can also engage the main Jakarta EE survey earlier.

Can you kindly help? Note that I have already provided my input as comments in the document.

Thanks,

Reza

Back to the top