Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] 2024 Revised Budget - Please vote ASAP

-1 (Tomitribe). As stated previously, we will vote -1 with this line item there.  We would be happy to discuss it in 2024.

Just a note to those stating this line entitles us to be a "sponsor Community Day at EclipseCon."  I suspect it does not provide this and there would be an additional charge for us to be considered a sponsor.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

> On Dec 12, 2023, at 11:20 AM, John Clingan via microprofile-wg <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Typical we have a 2 week voting period, but I am requesting an expedited vote (over next day or two) so the Eclipse Foundation can finalize the 2024 budget.
>
> -------
>
> Resolved, the Steering Committee approves the revised 2024 budget (attached) acknowledging that it aligns with the available revenue in support of the program plan.
>

> <2024 MicroProfile Working Group Budget - Revised December 2023.pdf>_______________________________________________
> microprofile-wg mailing list
> microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/microprofile-wg